I love abbreviations when I know what they mean!!
Our QOV group had a sew day, our quilt Guild had a sew day, and we are working with Chevron doing a sew day - and THIS is what we have been working on:
This is the first one topped - I think we have 7 more in progress that All of us have been stitching on!! SO FUN!! and so easy to teach to folks that are new to quilting
We also made some of these blocks ( its a dark photo) These were inspired by the Many Hand Many Hearts Block drive. We sent our blocks and a few tops for Hospice there - and then started on these in RWB
I just kind of played with a layout but we have more blocks - so when we really get to putting them together - we will make it * pretty*
We also had a presentatation - I wasn't able to go - I had to fly out of state - so my amazing friends and co stitchers Did the presentation - Connie and Deb were AMAZING!!
Now I have to figure out what my goals for September will be!! ( yes I know its half over, but I haven't been here so I don't think it counts haha)
Find me at all these places:



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make my day!! I love hearing your thoughts!!! Thank you for stopping by and being a part of my Quilting Journey