Pages

▼

Friday, August 21, 2026

PRINGLES... and!! Finished ( or not) Friday!

 Oh la la = a Quilt started and finished within a year! That!! Deserves a Smile!!


This is kind of like my own I Spy quilt - There were 7 if us who participated in this - and we all used our own scraps - so Everytime I look at it - I see something new!!!


Theres a snowman and a mermaid - and I think I saw a dinosaur!!!






And of course - as soon as I am ready to take a photo - the wind comes up. But Check out the back.... Purple Plaid... I  leaned into the *Hidden Path * idea from Joy - and added the purples to the back and bound it in purple too!!



This was such a fun swap and fun idea for me!! I am glad that Jessica included me in the *group*

It finished at 72 x 90 I think - and I already have it on my bed - just waiting for the temps to cool off.....

This has been a fun month for me so far. My goal was to have a few finishes - and I think I might actually make it!!!

I also have a list of things I want to start too - whats up with that?????

What have you been up to??







******************Link up here **************



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
***************The End ******************

Find me at all these places:


    
Etsy        Instagram      Facebook       Amazon    Ebay

(ps - a commission is earned on purchases from amazon thru my link)

20 comments:

  1. Fabulous scrappy finish, Alycia! Seven quilters participating makes for even more variety in fabrics. As far as a list of quilts you want to start, you're like the rest of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on start and finish within the year! I've found scrappy "I Spy" quilts like this are popular with patients in hospital, extended care, hospice, etc. Oh, and you inspired me to make one to clean up some scraps but I know mine won't be finished before year end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quilt! Beautiful job. Now all I have to do is go through my scraps and get started on one. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful finish, Alycia! I love the purple path running through all those fun scraps. I had to laugh when you said this quilt was started and finished within a year - I'm working on one that's been going on for three years! 😊 Have a happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out so cute, and I love the backing too! The skies look pretty behind the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun finish! I love the plethora of scrap types which makes it the perfect "I Spy" quilt! I've been tag teaming playing with our four year old granddaughter who along with her mama return to their London home today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the purple plaid on the back! It's the perfect nod to the hidden purple path and it is FINISHED, yay 🎉.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for such a fun colorful finish! Keep on sewing/quilting whether it is a finish or a start because they both are working toward a finish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a scrap buster! Love it! Would you please share the blocks used or the pattern name?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on a very fun finish. The purple plaid back is really fun. It's aways nice to have a project that doesn't get added to the UFO list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Pringles quilt turned out SO well - such a happy quilt. Glad you have it ready for cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb!!!! I love everything about this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fun and fabulous quilt, Alycia! A great quilt to snuggle in and enjoy all of the delightful motifs in the fabrics. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fantastic quilt. My kind of colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hurray for a wonderfully scrappy quilt! And such a quick finish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Alycia, congrats on the finish! It's your fault (LOL) that I started the potato chip block so here it is :-) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. All those colors just make for such a happy quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The backing is perfect and I love that you bound it in purple, too. Congratulations on a finish you get to keep and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!! I love hearing your thoughts!!! Thank you for stopping by and being a part of my Quilting Journey