Pages

Monday, August 24, 2026

Leaf Block

 Back in May our guild hosted a Workshop and I attended. 

I also had a broken foot - altho I didn't know it was broken then. 

I had a lot of fun and learned some new techniques - but I didn't finish the project.

brought it home - and there it sat.


i made the executive decision to just finish it - not finish it the way she asked us to - just DO IT - and get it done. So it is... 

now I will Quilt it and we can use it as a placemat  - or something on top of one of my cabinets - or even maybe Meals on Wheels... but!  

Score!!! it is ready to quilt!



We had a ton of blossoms and then - a freeze and a wind = and I have exactly ONE apple to pick this year. I may have to hire a whole picking crew ha!

At least I will have one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! I love hearing your thoughts!!! Thank you for stopping by and being a part of my Quilting Journey