Your all that and a bag of chips?
I started Pringles - Pringles was topped, I had pieces left... I have started a Potato Chip quilt... it keeps growing - and I'm not out of scraps... How big will it be?
Each block is 10 inched unfinished
But the cookie tray with the 2 x 3 1/2 inch pieces.... is not empty... at all.... and 50 x 60 just doesn't seem big enough for anyone I know. I am thinking I will try to get enough blocks for a 60 x 80 quilt.
Get Er Done!!! Right? I am sort of afraid to see what else in in my piles 😓
Linking up to:
Today I am going to link up with
Find me at all these places:


I sew understand about those scraps - the pile never seems to go down. What the heck are they doing at night? LOL! And why can't I join in on the fun! Love your new potato chip quilt! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteUse em up!! Great job on that goal so far. I could never outlive my scraps. LOL
ReplyDeleteDon’t you just love using up scraps! Love your scrappy quilt.
ReplyDeleteI am really liking your layout for Pringles. I doubt we will ever run out of piles of projects!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing you have such nice scraps!
ReplyDeleteI really like how you are rotating the potato chip blocks as you arrange them on the design wall. I hope you use up that cookie tray!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun orientation!
ReplyDeleteAren't those fun?! I like the way these blocks create a bit of a maze. Keep going!
ReplyDeleteIf you aren't buying any new fabric the quilts that come from scraps are all FREE! I really like your layout. <3 Thanks for sharing in Sew & Tell.
ReplyDeleteOh what a fun quilt, Alycia. You make me want to get back to my Potato Chip blocks which are in time out. I like the idea of using a cookie tray to arrange your pieces. Hugs
ReplyDeleteLove your spiral layout, and the lights against the darks is very pretty!
ReplyDeletePotato Chip blocks live up to their name... betcha can't make (eat) just one! Well done, I love your layout.
ReplyDeleteYou inspire me to use my scraps --- bag, baskets, drawers and boxes of them. But honestly I'm not sure when I will try to do that! Pringles is looking very good. I bet you can have the top finished by the end of the week!
ReplyDeleteLooking great and I sew get it about making the project bigger because you still have an abundance of scraps! How the heck does that happen after all that stitching is a mystery! In this case, bigger will be better. You go, girl!!!
ReplyDelete