Pages

▼

Friday, May 09, 2014

Geometric Designs

My Client recently pieced this quilt for her son, and brought it to me to quilt.

We all just fell in love with it - you could just see designs every where!!

I already shared it on my Facebook Page - Quiltygirl.com -  but I thought I would share more photos here:


It was so graphic - I just loved it!!  From every angle!


A close up ! This was such a busy quilt we decided that a meander would be just a perfect fit for it .

It is always fun coming up with quilting designs and letting the customer choose what they like the best.
Hope you enjoyed seeing this quilt!

Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. wow that is beautiful, and I agree the meander was the perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really an eye-popping design. You get some of the most wonderful quilts through your longarm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just sparkles! It's a zig-zag with in a zig zag... thanks for the look/see.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love the graphic look to your quilt. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her son is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh that is mesmerizing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:42 AM

    Wow! That IS an awesome quilt! You just want to keep looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun and dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow is right. Love it. I'll bet you had a hard time giving it back......

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!! I love hearing your thoughts!!! Thank you for stopping by and being a part of my Quilting Journey