Pages

▼

Friday, August 26, 2011

Quilts of Valor from Lois and Friends

My Dear Sweet Lois is Broomfield quilted both of these Quilts of Valor that were made by her Quilting customers - I so appreciate them!!!
This one was made by Linda K of Boulder.

And this one was made by Rosemary F.  and look - the lime green in the corner... its my purse - imagine that!

Thank you ladies for making these and getting them to me! I so appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. I love the flag quilt - it is fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I love the star quilt! Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful quilts----sure to be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:33 PM

    What beautiful quilts! You have some wonderful friends...LOL

    Shari In AZ

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!! I love hearing your thoughts!!! Thank you for stopping by and being a part of my Quilting Journey