Pages

▼

Friday, October 09, 2026

DNP QOV Finish and!! FInished (or not) Friday

Happy Friday!!!

A bit ago QOV went to Chevron and we had such fun .. this is the first Quilt created from that sew day.. and!! It is all quilted now - ready to go to it's binder.

I also have another top made - so you'll hopefully see that soon





I had that Flag and Star Panto at the ready - so thought I would use it again on this quilt... and !! You recognize the backing right?   Told you I was in love with it - and will use it a lot!!

I am loving how these quilts are turning out. So!! I had a sew day with my Pieceable Friends Quilt guild too - I cut enough for 4 quilts thru them - we got a TON of blocks done and a half quilt -  and for Chevron I cut enough for 4 quilts - 

My QOV group has a lot of stitching to do to finish up all that I cut - but we should have added 8 more quilts to our inventory. Glad my friends like to stitch the crazy things I come up with haha!!

Alright - your turn:


How did your week go? Did you have a chance to finish something or move it forward?

Share the direct link to your post for us all to visit and cheer you on!




****************Link up here *******************


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
****************The End **************

PS - Did you have a favorite post last week?  I decided to look at the stats - these are the Two that were the most looked at last week ( thru this link up)

I LOVED them both!!

Have fun!!!

Find me at all these places:


    
Etsy        Instagram      Facebook       Amazon    Ebay

(ps - a commission is earned on purchases from amazon thru my link)

7 comments:

  1. It turned out just beautiful Alycia - that is such a pretty pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - disappearing nine patch, right? and love that backing! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun QOV. Sounds like you've lots of projects in the pipeline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your group amaze me that you can keep up, so fantastic. They are lucky you do the cutting. If I was there I would join in:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your D9P is beautiful, Alycia! I love the little gold squares mixed in with the different reds and blues. It sounds like your different groups have been really busy! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive that you are able to cut so many "kits" and have such successful sew days! I do like your newly quilted QoV! I too loved Garden Party from last week's link up. I have made a tiny bit of progress on my rug weaving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember the Chevron sew day (so it can't have been too long ago, haha)!! Hooray for a quilt passing on to a binder. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!! I love hearing your thoughts!!! Thank you for stopping by and being a part of my Quilting Journey