Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

The Potatos are cooked

 As in - I am done - I am calling it ready to quilt - I am moving on!!


And also - I saw that my piles weren't getting done as fast... ha ha - so instead of 60 x 80 - it is 60 x 60 ,

That is a perfect size for something right?  I stacked the rest of the pieces that didn't get used and they will make their debut in a different project... but!

Potato Chips is done and ready to quilt!!

On to the next thing on my table! I have to be honest - I didn't know I could stack so many things in one place.

Linking up to

Wed Wait Loss

Find me at all these places:


    
Etsy        Instagram      Facebook       Amazon    Ebay

(ps - a commission is earned on purchases from amazon thru my link)

16 comments:

  1. Taters is looking good! Great size for Sleep In Heavenly Peace if there is a chapter within reasonable distance. There are 5 in CO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun seeing how many different layouts can be done with the potato chips isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your potato chip quilt! Great use of scraps. Yesterday my husband and I sold our camper van to a company who sent two men to pick it up. One man had on a veteran’s hat. We started talking and we ended up awarding him a QOV! It was so impromptu and that made it really special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had laps turn into full & full into laps,when you're done you're done!🤣it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the spirals in those PC blocks! And you've reminded me that I have one PC top hanging in the closet, and one additional set of blocks started also in that closet. And a whole box full of "chips" waiting to be used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the title! Great job on that pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting the quilt to the finished top stage. It's a very fun way to use up those light and dark scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that, Alycia! The potato chip blocks make such a great design. I think quilts tell us when they are done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a beautiful quilt top and looks well baked to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha. . .cooked potatoes! What a great title for this post! I hear you about how so much can get stacked. . .a little at a time and slowly you will reclaim your surface!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well you cooked up quite a beauty, Alycia. I cannot wait to see what you get into next. You are one busy gal! Have a beautiful day. Warm hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this quilt - your color palette is perfect. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's great! Well done; the quilt, not the potatoes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. it looks good - nice and colorful

    ReplyDelete
  15. You put a lot of chips together in to a fun quilt. At 60 x 60 it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how this one ended up not looking at first glance like a Potato Chip quilt - the spirals add a lot of interest.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!! I love hearing your thoughts!!! Thank you for stopping by and being a part of my Quilting Journey