My QOV top is quilted!! and ready to go to the next person (kim) to bind!!
Vickie made the blocks in the border, I put the whole thing together and quilted it....
I found a cool USA Panto (from My Creative Stitches ) and had to see how it looked! I think it looks fine over the panel too!
I pieced the backing - I have a lot of leftover wide back pieces - so in my quest to reduce the stacks - I ended up make 4 pieced backs out of them. Go me!
There you go!! Another Finish!! I am feeling like I am making progress. I am almost afraid to say it, as I will wake up one morning and more piles will appear......
now it is your turn!! How was your week? Anything finished? or moving to finished?






Wonderful finish and the border blocks look great with the panel.
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful quilt - thank you for thinking of a vet who will love it. And your dogs - so sweet - you know they were just itching to jump on it, roll around and make it their own! :-D Blessings
ReplyDeleteYou are sure making progress reducing your piles! I like your finish. That panel with the borders that Vickie made and you assembled is awesome. Your quilting panto is a great one!
ReplyDeleteLovely finish, and your girls are being such good models!
ReplyDeleteThose border blocks work perfectly around the eagle panel! I love that final border print, too. It's a beautiful finish, Alycia!
ReplyDeleteYou two gals made a gorgeous QOV, love that border. Did she have a pattern for the border or just made it up?
ReplyDeleteA beautiful QOV. One of our members has just finished a set of those Echo blocks that I had kitted up. I need to pull out one of the panels we've collected and pass it on to her as she's ready put it all together.
ReplyDeleteThis is SO good! I love the border to make the panel bigger. So perfect. And the quilting is wonderful, as always. Congrats on using up so many of your wide back scraps! Once again, you inspire me!
ReplyDeleteThose border blocks look really cool with that center panel. Congrats on reducing several piles in the process.
ReplyDeleteA great job on assembling and quilting this one!
ReplyDeleteWow, this quilt is stunning, Alycia. I love the border fabric you chose too. Does it have fireworks on it? I wish you a lovely weekend. I am sure you will be staying busy. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteHi Alycia, congrats on another mostly finished quilt :-) It's nice to have a team of helpers, especially for the binding! I really like the border. I never have the patience to make a pieced border after finishing a pieced quilt, but it's a great idea for a panel. Thanks for the party.
ReplyDeleteHooray for 'finished'! It's such a wonderful feeling, opening up the door for something new! The quilt is great and I do like the pieced border. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteGreat QOV finish Alycia!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilt, nice job! And such good dogs.
ReplyDeleteThe USA panto looks so good on it!!!
ReplyDelete