Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Design Wall Monday

You have to know what I have on my Design wall right?  I mean Step 2 has been posted.... can you take a guess??

Oh - and before I Show you the photo - many of you ask when I sleep.... well.... this photo is taken late at night - so its not so good in its coloring ;-) But you know how it is - the kids FINALLY all go to sleep and your going to quilt for just 15 minutes... and the next thing you know- it's midnight....


The colors look better - sort of..... but the light attracted miller moths...


Hope you all had a great weekend. It was Fathers Day - and I didn't get to spend it with my Dad . I was with my Dad in Law. On our way we stopped for a snack and we all laughed . I had to have this coke.... it's what my Dad calls me .....


Linking to:
Cooking Up Quilts
Hug a Bit Quilts
PatchWork Times
Freemotion by the river

I have to say

6 comments:

  1. Aaawww how sweet. I opened my fridge and was surprised to see a diet Coke with Daniel on it. my Dads name. We lost him last year. I need to go get some of those comes!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does your dad call you Alfredo? Is there one that says Steve? That's what my brother always called me! HA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:47 AM

    Hi Alfredo...
    again you pass on the most wonderful smiles.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, love your comment about how you go to sew for 15 minutes and all of a sudden it is midnight! Lately, I have been stitching instead of sewing after the kids are in bed, but the same thing happens to me often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last night I went to the sewing room to quilt a bit and next thingi knew it was 2 am! I know exactly what you mean. So cool that your nickname is Alfredo, it's a fun name. :) Thanks for linking up to Main Crush Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got lots done.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!! I love hearing your thoughts!!! Thank you for stopping by and being a part of my Quilting Journey