Monday, January 18, 2021

SEUFO and Color Block progress

 I am making a little progress!!


All of my Color Block blocks for January are done - and I am starting on the *rowing* of them!!

AND!!
is all rowed and going to be a top soon!!



And the wind died down a bit - so I probably just jinxed it - but the pressure changes from wind storms give me the worst headaches.... I get happy when the wind stops!! Makes it more fun ( and productive) to quilt!


And just because.... we were able to go last  October to this really cool museum - and we all want to be astronauts now.  I want to be the pilot and make the boys be my backups!  Wouldn't that be cool!


Stitch away!!!!


Linking to:

monday Making  and Design Wall Monday

12 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

I’d not heard of a SEUFO before, but what a fab idea. I love how your projects are coming along.

Donna said...

Ha! I love SEUFO!!!! That’s hilarious!!! Great pic from the museum!

Bonnie said...

Progress is always good. Did you just coin another quilter term? I haven't heard of SEUFO either. But honestly, I have enough of my own UFOs I don't really need to start importing them! Not that I'm going to make it to Colorado anytime soon but I'm curious about what museum you were at.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Love blue an yellow - SEUFO or not. And where is THAT museum? DH would love it.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Working with my favorite color combos! rwb and blue/yellow! you're doing great!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your Color Blocks and that SEUFO are both going to be gorgeous, Alycia!!! I'm looking forward to seeing each of them completed.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I, too, would like to know where that museum is located. Your color blocks are great and Someone ELSE'S UFO? That sounds intriguing; it might make sense for me to try that if I didn't have a zillion of my own! Ha!!

abelian said...

Does SEUFO come from SEP? In the Hitchhiker's Guide books, an SEP is very very difficult to see; you can sometimes catch a little glimpse of it from the corner of your eye. What's an SEP? It's Somebody Else's Problem! Dot

chrisknits said...

No way will I EVER want to be shot into space! LOL! Everything looks great.

Delighted Hands said...

Nice work putting the blocks into rows! I get barometric headaches, too; they do slow you down a bit....

scraphappy said...

Working on someone else's UFO is real dedication. Great progress so far!

Kate said...

The color blocks are looking good. I guess I missed the post on SEUFO, but you are making good progress on that project too.