Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Mystery L1 - Clue #5

ARE YOU READY!!! It's time for CLUE 5!! Whoot Whoot -
You are making progress -

Here is the link to Clue 5 -

Mystery L1 - Clue 5


I am loving how this is going with my plaids!!

I will tell one block did not turn out as I expected
But you know what?

I am using it anyways... and we will see what it does to the quilt.

PS ( it is NOT the one below - I LOVE it!)




I know this is a day early - but!! Tomorrow is my day on the All About Strings Blog hop... so come back and see what I made!!


4 comments:

Kate said...

Love those blues and the plaids. Wish I could have played along with this one, but there are only so many stitching minutes in a day.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I am just so excited to see what you have done! Hope everyone is happy with the blocks!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looking GOOD, Alycia (and you can bet I'll be back to see your strings!!)

Quilter Kathy said...

YUM!