Wednesday, August 15, 2018

QOV Flags for Sue

Just sit right back and you'll take a trip - a trip with lots of photos..... ( I sang that in my head to Gilligan's Island - there is a reason I don't write music!)

are you ready!!
A TON of Blocks came in and I want you all to see them!!

I tried to write on each one - and if I knew their blogs I included them! Go check them out! These are such amazing quilters!!
















All of these - 
including the top made by Connie represent   

135 Blocks

for a total of
327 Blocks!!!

Oh My Stars!!
I am so impressed !!
and overwhelmed !

This is just awesome
I so appreciate your love and support!!






6 comments:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I look forward to your roundup posts. This is incredible!

Donna said...

I am so happy you received my blocks!!!! Wow are you going to be so busy making quilts!!! Congratulations!!! Sue would be so proud!!!

Kate said...

Wow! So many ways to make a flag and every one of them look great.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful resplonse. Honored we could help out. Carlie

LizA. said...

Quilters really are THE BEST! I feel so bad, I printed out the instructions and then life got in the way and I never had the chance to make any.

Lady Fi said...

Well done! How lovely.