Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Quilts of Valor Colorado

I have to tell you that June was one of the craziest Months we have had in a while - and I sorta got behind on my QOV posts - and my QOV picture taking - but my quilters/ Quilt groups and myself - did not let our QOV making efforts decrease.... they just went undocumented - until NOW!

I am slowly catching up - and have had my tall kids home to help by Quilt hangers - IN THE DAYLIGHT!! ha ha - so its all good....

Ready for some inspirations now??


This one I put together out of Blocks from all of YOU!
It was the Half log Cabin Block drive - and I had to make a few extra to finish
but YAY!
Kathy and Sue Quilted it for me
( Yep the Same Sue that we are doing *Flags for Sue* about)
The Pattern for this quilt was designed by Jan

PS - this was the back 
Pretty cool huh??

This next one is a top that was made during the University of Northern CO Softball teams sew day
and it was also quilted by Kathy and Sue



and then - this is where I mess up
I send the next two quilts out to quilters 
and the tags did not come back with them
*sigh*
But!! They are quilted and ready to bind - so thats good!
I think this one was made by Sharon D


and this one was made by Barb R
But I may have them backwards 
And I apologize!
I want every quilter to get their credit
these quilts are not made overnight
and they are so loved by our Veterans!!


See
They are showing off for you!!



Hope you were inspired


6 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

I love seeing them all wrapped in their quilty love.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Duly impressed as always -- so many stitches taken to honor our veterans!!

Jenny G said...

The half log cabin quilt is inspirational. Love the design! I will have to put that on my "QOV to make" list.

Sherrill said...

So many beauties!! And you presented a LOT in that last pic! YAY!

Preeti said...

Heartwarming. This blogpost is a comforting hug, just as the lovely quilts embrace the veterans. Sending hugs and best wishes to you!!!

Kate said...

Such great QOVs!