Friday, July 13, 2018

Flags for Sue being made

Oh My Stars!!!  My heart is overflowing!!

I got home from a baseball game last night and sat down to make a few more Flags for Sue -




Then this morning I thought - well should I post them on the blog, or should I wait - or should I not?  and I started reading some of the comments which lead me to blogs - which led me to awesomely sweet amazing people - and check these out!!

These are just a few of the quilters wanting to Honor Sue - this is going to just make her family flip -


Cynthia:
http://quiltingismorefunthanhousework.blogspot.com/2018/07/flags-for-sue.html

Yvonne:
https://quiltingjetgirl.com/2018/07/13/flags-for-sue/

Cathy:
https://saneandcrazy.blogspot.com/2018/07/flags-for-sue.html

my heart is full
Thank you!!

Linking my Block finish to:
/confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com
busyhandsquilts.blogspot.com
celticthistlestitches.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Thank *you* for putting this together. It's my pleasure to do a small part to honor Sue.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I am more than happy to honor such a generous heart. The blocks are super easy and will make some amazing quilts.

Ramona said...

What a wonderful thing to do in Sue’s memory. I am going to try to make a block or two. My thoughts are with you at the loss of your friend.

Celtic Thistle said...

Quilters are such a caring and generous bunch of people aren't they?

Susan said...

I did my block today and will mail on Monday. I figure if I hold on to it to make more, I will lose it! If I can make more, I will, but at least this one will be on its way to you. I hope you get enough blocks to make two!

Kate said...

I saw Cynthia's earlier this morning. I'm hoping to get a few done before September.