Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Quilts of Valor from Colorado

You all - there may be a light at the end of my tunnel.... life got a little hectic there - and it may not be slowing down - But - I got to stitch some - so it's all good.....

AND ! I have some awesome quilts to share with you!!

All Three of these amazing babies were made by Judy V in Colorado!! She is a power house I tell you!!






This one: is the Mystery we did called The Patriot - the clues are still in my craftsy site



and look at that - wrapped in our love - I love these Women Veterans!!


Hope you all are enjoying summer. 
and maybe stitching a bit????


7 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Quilts of Valor

Linda Swanekamp said...

Wonderful, wonderful quilts- and women!

Kate said...

Beautiful quilts! Hope things slow down enough so you can get regular sewing fixes. I've learned regular exposure to needle and thread does wonderful things for my sanity when every thing else seems to be insane.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Such a different presentation than normal. All great quilts, though!

Karol said...

Wonderful as usual. I really like the first one. What finished size is the print block within the solid pieces?

Thanks Much
Karol.

Judy V in Thornton CO said...

In response to Karol's question, the print size is 12 inches, finished. The finished size of the entire block (with all the pieces) is 18 inches. The pattern is BQ3, one of a series of Big Quilt patterns by Maple Island Quilts. Hope this helps.

Marti said...

All pretty quilts! I like the first one too; it looks complicated, but on closer look, it may be pretty simple.