Saturday, March 31, 2018

The end of Green....

Green was the color of the Month for the Rainbow Scrap challenge....

I have Green!!!

Here they are becoming Mile a Minute or string blocks or scrap blocks or slabs or whatever the *in* term is now.... I used up my scraps!!!


And then they got their block treatment.... and now... 6 more blocks to add to my others

However!  There is no room on my design wall to lay them all out right now




Linking up to



Ps - because someone will ask
RSC 2018 Project details

7 comments:

Mari said...

Pretty blocks! And I know that feeling-- too many projects, no room on the design wall. It's kind of a nice problem to have!

Ivani said...

Great way for using all those small and tiny scrapas!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love how you're turning the scrappy blocks into the chain blocks! Those are going to make a beautiful quilt!

Katie Z. said...

Good work!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I absolutely LOVE what you are doing with your Crumb/Slab blocks!!!

betty-NZ said...

As usual, I wish one of your quilts was mine--you do such amazing work!

Kate said...

Fun blocks! Hopefully those blocks made a dent in your green scrappy stash.