Friday, December 08, 2017

On Ringo Lake Clue 2

Is getting underway!!!

Here are my fabrics that I am using for this Clue:


I am using her Essential Ruler option

and I officially have 10 Completed
and all the geeses are cut

and have most of the wings cut



And I tell you this only because I hear a lot of folks saying they can't keep up
Don't worry about it....
Have fun
Stitch what you can and keep on moving

These are such amazingly beautiful quilts that it is all worth it!
( PS - I just finished last years top - and chose a back yesterday!!!)


 Here is why I keep running out of time..... and it's all good ( mine is in black)



Enjoy Clue 3!!!

Linking to:
Quiltville

5 comments:

Daffycat said...

Your completed units look great! I agree, it isn’t necessary to keep up as long as the clues get saved or printed. The quilt can wait, kids and family must come first!

WeedyMama said...

And how amazingly tall is the man in black?

Carlie Nichols said...

Hey there! Love indoor sports. Having your weather## 12" of snow here in my neighborhood of western NC. Sewing some too. Carlie

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice job on Clue #2. I still can't get over how tall DS3 has gotten!!! Must be all that ranch food you give them!

TheEclecticAbuela said...

It's all about enjoying the making!