Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Happy QOV Wednesday!!!

Happy Wednesday!!!

I have some Great Eye Candy for you today!!! I hope you are ready!!  I even have my tea sitting next to me to sip while I type... cuz everyone needs tea in the morning right??

Alright!!



above
It is a sampler Quilt pieced by Diana and her *stitchers* at High Prarie Quilts
Deb Y in Ft Collins Quilted it and 
Kim bound it in this really cool striped fabric we found!!

below
Pieced Quilted and Bound by Connie
Wow!!
Super Star!!



Pieced by Mary out of Blocks from Machine Quilters Exposition QOV Block Drive
We are just about out of those blocks but man are they gorgeous
Quilted by Connie



This was was put together by Dianne K and Quilted by Beth K


Below
Pieced by Bernie and quilted by Beth K




Below
Pieced by Judy and quilted by Donna S in Longmont


Below
(and in my Craftsy Store)
Pieced by Bernie Quilted by Donna S


Adn a special thanks to the Pride City Quilt Guild in Pueblo
They keep us supplied in Pillowcases  for our QOV's
and YES!! We love them - I think it is just the icing on the cake to be able to put our clean quilts in a pillowcase, and an added little bonus for our Veterans!





Enjoy!!!

8 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Just wonderful, beautiful quilts-some ladies have been very busy!

Judy V in Thornton CO said...

The quilts and the pillowcase are absolutely beautiful and inspirational!

Sherrill said...

Oooo, all so pretty but think my faves are #2, #4 and #7. Some vets are going to be very happy!

Phyllis said...

These are so beautiful. I love that these will bring love and joy to our veterans.

Pat said...

Beautiful quilts!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wow!! That Guild has turned out a LOT of pillowcases!!! Thanks for the quilt show. SEW many wonderful ones for your QOV program!!

Unknown said...

First time posting: I am very active making Quilts of Valor in South Florida in a Guild in Boca that have made & donated 1000+ QOV. I so admire your dedication to QOV and sharing ideas and finished quilts.
I forward that to my QOV friends. IS there a pattern for the 2nd one posted here, would be so great for patriotic scraps. Thanks!
Stormy in Ft. Laud, FL

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous quilts! Thanks to everyone who works so hard on them and especially to you. I know there are a lot of those big stars going out to wounded soldiers, too!