Friday, October 20, 2017

A Mish Mash

There is quite a bit going on around here, and there are mornings where I wonder if I can keep up..... and then.... the day ends and I have no idea if I kept up or not - but everything is fed, everything is back in it's original pen, and the kid and I have our feet up ---- so we must have made it..... right?

So today - is a Mish Mash of happenings:

 We have a little bit of Club Basketball going on - my kid is in the white jersey - and this team was tough...
 And another - cuz he is cool!
And here is my Family - we were all home together this summer so I thought I had better get photos for our Christmas cards that I forget to send every year. you will be proud - I got a copy to my Mom and my Mother in Law - for their fridges - so I feel accomplished!


And my Cat
When I walk the dog - I am really walking the cat.
she loves it


My prompt was perspectives 
So I went up the stairs to shoot down


And homecoming
He was in Black and White
my Design wall is Black and White
I thought it appropriate



That's all folks

PS - there really is quilty stuff going on - just .... not sharable yet - not secretive - just not to a sharing stage.... *sigh* 

7 comments:

Vickie Lewis said...

Oh such pretty blue eyes on your kitty!

WeedyMama said...

That is one cool cat. And cool misters toooo.....

Judy V in Thornton CO said...

Great photos, and my favorite is the family Christmas picture!

The Joyful Quilter said...

AWESOME family shot to go along with those amazing basketball photos!! I find it difficult to comprehend home much your boys have grown and matured these last few years. Triple that for you, I'm sure!!

Kate said...

It's amazing how things can just happen all day long. You got some great action shots and I love the Christmas Card shot. I should be thinking of that since the SIT is home this weekend. She's usually the featured photo on the card. But it's hard to have cute photos now that she's almost 19.

Sue said...

Love them all. Great pictures and subjects

Ranch Wife said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has trouble keeping up with the days. You're taking some great shots to remember this busy season!