Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A short Getaway

We had a quick little getaway....


This is Puppy - He says... you can't go without me, and so - he went with us!



This was our tent set up
( Lois.... Its a great tent)


This was my view as I looked up!
Wow! It was not too bad!


and this is how I cook
Ha ha
Okay - we had Sausage and bacon and eggs for breakfast
But hiking was the plan - so this was lunch
( and yes I did lunch - and the  Boss did breakfast)


Another up view


and my favorite part of the whole evening
The campfire
and Smores!



I even found a Gluten Free Graham Cracker that was not too bad
Made my S'more quite tasty!



6 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Love that sky blue UP view!! (Looking at your lunch, I prefer the pecan flavored crackers. Have you tried those? YUM!)

Anonymous said...

I had forgotten how much I love camping until we went again recently. Glad you had a great get away! Cute little doggie!

Jenny G said...

I have a friend that is gluten sensitive and we go camping a lot. I would love to know what brand of Gluten Free Grahams you liked!

Dot said...

Looks like a lovely break. Your canopy photo reminded me of a quilt by my favourite Australian landscape quilt artist, Gloria Loughman. Check out the last of the pics on this page
https://tangerinekey.wordpress.com/tag/gloria-loughman/

Jo said...

Looks like it is so relaxing..

Kate said...

Looks like a beautiful place to camp and a great place to relax.