Saturday, June 17, 2017

More from the mountains...

It has been so hot here in the afternoon that all I want to do is dream about
heading back to the Mountains....

So instead - I play with my photos
( and still dream)





My son and I had a blast on the weekend
and you know that each day I take maybe 1000 photos
so .... just a warnning...

There may be more




We had pretty late snows this year too 
so that tops were really pretty



and this mountain wasn't even one of the tallest
That will be another post
because - yes - we made it to tree line!



I swear - If I could make a living as a photographer/hiker
I would never come to town...
well except when I ran out of Chocolate


My husband is now ready to go camping


PS - My son and I are calling this Adventure #1  .... stay tuned


Linking to:
Thru My Lens
our World Tuesday

11 comments:

Sherrill said...

My friend's daughter AND son in law make their living in photography so I bet you could, too! Except then you probably wouldn't have much time for quilting (BOO).

The Joyful Quilter said...

These photos make me wonder what the views would look like in COLOR!! :o((

WeedyMama said...

I agree on the photography for a living. Would you share what kind of camera you use, please?

Farm Quilter said...

Reminds me of Ansel Adams! Always loved his work and you doing these pictures in black and white makes me go hunting for a book of his pictures. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures of such a memorable trip with your son

Judy v in said...

My favorite is the third one with the bird flying above the majestic mountains!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Your photographs are spectacular -- but we would miss you if you never came down from the mountains!

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Awe-inspiring! Lucky you, to live close to such beautiful scenery. And talented you, to be able to photograph it so well. I love B&W photos. There's something timeless about them (well, except for the power lines).

Peggy said...

I must tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog, and especially looking at your black and white photos...really works of art. I also love to see all the QOV's. Keep up the good work.

Patti said...

How did you get those blank mounds in front of the mountains? I'm not a photographer though so you might have to say I wouldn't understand

Molly said...

Oh to make a living a photographer.... that would indeed be bliss

Mollyx

Lady Fi said...

Gorgeous shots.