Saturday, February 25, 2017

Rainbow Scrap Challenge - Sea Green/Teal

I think this is the last day that I will be working on teal/sea green for our
Rainbow Scrap Challenge

But.... you never know - I may just find another piece of something that 
has to be stitched up!




I had a few extra pieces of teal left over , and a few pieces of Purple from January -
so voila - a mash up!

And then I did get my Sea green and Teal Goose Migration Blocks done
They are a little bigger than the purple one
But I have plans....





and I showed these - my Churn dashes




That's all folks
Ready for the next color?


Linking up with

15 comments:

Pamela Arbour said...

Your blocks are wonderful to look at. You are going to have a big quilt.

Ariane said...

You have some beautiful blocks here! I love them all.

Deb A said...

Great job this month! Such a variety of shades you got to use. I too wonder what color will come up for March.

PaulaB quilts said...

It will sure be interesting to se what you do with those blocks, especially with whatever the new color is. Have a fun week!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Of course I love the geese Migration blocks. Just what are you up too? :)

Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love the sea green and purple churn dash! Those colors are so pretty together!

Cathy said...

Great blocks this month! And the mash-up leaves me intrigued. I sense a great idea working over there, LOL!!

Lydsfire said...

Your fabric choices are so color filled. Nice work!

Lydsfire said...

Your fabric choices are so color filled. Nice work!

claudia said...

Pretty, pretty! I love the polka dot fabric! It is giving a fun vibe to the blocks.
This will be a fun quilt (If that's what you are doing with those.)

Lori said...

You use my kind of colors!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Oh yes, I am ready for the next color. I really really like your mash up block!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Geese Migration?? Jealous!!!

Alison V. said...

These blocks look awesome! :)

Kate said...

Green and purple is such a fun color combo. Looks like you were celebrating Mardi Gras kick off with that Monkey Wrench block.