Monday, January 02, 2017

EnProvence Clue 6

Oh man!!!   ( no whining here really!!)

I was all caught up - I was moving a long with the clues and I was all like.... Look at me, I rock this mystery!!!

And then! I woke up "Oh So Early" on January 1st and started reading my facebook !!


Someone posted - the Reveal is out.... and I panicked - cuz!!! I didn't have any planned sewing time till Friday...

What is a girl to do?



See - Look!!  Proof that I  waaaaaas caught up!!




What to do???? Last night - I pulled out a crockpot meal, got it defrosting in the fridge - and today!! When the Rose Parade Comes on.... I  AM STITCHING..... well at least a little bit!!

Can't wait to look at other's versions! I think Bonnie Outdid herself this time!!

Want to start in just a little late?
Here you go:   http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/en-provence-mystery.html


Enjoy!!!!

Linking to:
http://emsscrapbag.blogspot.com/2017/01/moving-it-forward.html
http://www.cookingupquilts.com/mcm-54-ive-made-progress/
http://www.patchworktimes.com/2017/01/02/design-wall-january-2-2017/
http://lovelaughquilt.blogspot.com/2017/01/monday-making.html

9 comments:

Beth said...

HA! You are not alone in your 'not caught up-ness'! I just finished clue 4 (but 5 is complete). I ordered the essential triangle and guess what? TODAY is the national holiday so no mail. Drat! I will cut out strips for the last two clues and work on the border on my Dad's quilt. Happy New Year!

Paige said...

Nice and neat stacks! What progress!

Melody A. said...

Happy New Year!! I don't think anyone had all the clues done before the reveal, it looks like that is how it went but what a FANTASTIC design she came up with, it is just gorgeous!! I am still back at clue 1 and 2 but that is all right , now I have this lovely picture in my mind of how it is going to look!!!! Yours is going to be gorgeous too! What a gift she gave all of us!

maggie fellow said...

That was startling on Jan 1 so I am not close.

Rebecca Grace said...

I think you're doing great. I would find it so hard to keep motivated with all the cutting and piecing tasks, not knowing what kind of quilt I was working towards! This one looks beautiful in the "big reveal," and your version is well on its way.

Teresa said...

love seeing the different color choices folks have made, like yours especially using the gray.

Bonnie said...

Hope you have fun finishing this quilt. You are right, Bonnie did a great job on it this year. I may have to do this one sometime. Can't wait to see your finish.

em's scrapbag said...

I'm sure you are not alone. Looks like you have made good progress. Thank heaven for crock pots.

Kate said...

You should be in really good shape, you've got lots of the parts made. Looking forward to seeing your and Kevin's blocks.