Monday, November 07, 2016

I have a plan.... continued

I laugh, some of my friends tell me that you can't do anything Christmasy until after Thanksgiving.... and I say - it is my Christmas now - I am working on a bunch of Quilts from my Clients for Christmas. It changes the way you can show things!!  and!!

it gives me QDD - since I work on other's gifts it makes my brain just spin and spin with ideas - and then I need to sit and stitch something....  So - here is where I am on my Scrappy "I have a plan" blocks.....


See - the right section is now stitched together 
( and there is plaid!!!)

And the left section is stitched together



and now I need to make it longer....
I'm still thinking on how I want that to look....


Of course - now that it is darker earlier
I have to do chores earlier,
(cuz I don't like the dark)
which should mean I have more evening stitching time 

Right????


PS: It is Thankful November - and over on my photo blog I am trying to capture what I am thankful for each day.   http://alyciaclicks.blogspot.com/  Enjoy!!

Linking to:
Patchwork Times
Main Crush Monday
Monday Making
Moving it Forward
Quilt Story
FreeMotion by the River

10 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

I say you work on Christmas anytime you want!! Since I do craft shows I am always out of season!!

Cathy said...

I work on Christmas all year because it takes so long to finish some of these projects! I love the way this is shaping up!

Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts said...

I agree with Vicki! Since I've been preparing for a craft show and watching a Hallmark Christmas movie or two, the holiday spirit is really spinning in my head. Maybe that's a good thing since I'm am always playing catch up at Christmas time every year! LOL

Ramona said...

I can only imagine the inspiration you get from your clients. And I agree... when it comes to quilting, Christmas is anytime you can work on things. You have a great quilt in the works.

em's scrapbag said...

I agree when you make Christmas you have to start early

Katie Z. said...

Dang straight it should mean more stitching time! Unfortunately, it never seems to work out for me in the evening, with the kids, but it is nice to have the chores done earlier.

Kate said...

Looking forward to seeing your direction with this one. Very intriguing!

Bonnie said...

Enjoy the recess on this quilt. It's coming along very well.

Summer said...

Agreed too♥ happy Tuesday ♥

Nicky said...

The plan seem to be working well! Here's to longer stitchy evenings. Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday!