Friday, June 10, 2016

The Butterfly Quilt

This is one I started at our Quilt Retreat last year. It was such a fun easy one to do - and I found the pattern online for free....Here  It is called Strip Tango


And now!! It is all finished!!


I had some random Fat Quarters that I thought Looked ok together

I quilted little Butterflies all over it

The magazine Drape
(still working on that concept - ha ha)




And Ta-da!! The finish!!!!   It will of course, be listed in my Etsy Store - so if you know anyone looking for something like this - pass them on!  Alycia Quiltygirl Etsy Store







Linking to:
Fabric Frenzy Friday
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
TGIFF

5 comments:

Ranch Wife said...

Yay! You are on a roll with getting your quilts bound! I love the pink and green and browns in this one and those turtles are cute! I just posted a quilt called Butterfly Garden, but there are no butterflies in it. :)

Janice Holton said...

Finishes are so important so I always want to celebrate them with anyone who has one! Yahoooo! Love that pink and green color scheme!

WeedyMama said...

Pssst. I think those are dragonflies. If there are butterflies, they are shy and hard to see.

Sarah Goer Quilts said...

I love pink and green together for a baby quilt. The butterflies were a great choice for the quilting. Thank you for linking up with me for TGIFF.

Kate said...

Congratulations on a very pretty finish!