Friday, May 13, 2016

Quiltygirl: The Target Log Cabin

Oh one of my favorite'ist Clients is back at it again - She made this amazing Batik Quilt!!!

This one is on my bucket list too - and when I pulled it out - I think I may have screamed.... cuz I knew I was going to have to send it back!!


(above)
There is it on the machine!
I showed this on my Facebook page
When I was quilting it - 
and Now!!!

I get to show you the whole thing!
Ta-da!!!


Check that out!!
Isn't it awesome!!!





It is such a big quilt!
It didn't fit in my quilt picture taking place!!
And it was raining outside ( again) so there was no way I was taking a chance with that!

Don't you just love that rich color?

Thanks Maxine for letting me quilt on your quilt!!

PS - If you need a quilt quilted - message me - I have some spots available!
I'd love to work on yours!!

7 comments:

Judy V in Thornton CO said...

Gorgeous!

Gypsy Quilter said...

That sure is a pretty one. I may have to add it to my bucket list.

Lara B. said...

That's a beautiful quilt Alycia! Your quilting design is exactly right for it and completes it perfectly!

WeedyMama said...

Ooooooooh, I just want to lie down and roll all over it! Do you think Maxine would mind??? Love that circle pattern.

Janice Holton said...

Aha! So that,'s howe how you amazing quilters do it all! You write your blog at 4 a.m.! How long have you been doing long arm quilting?

Patti said...

Yup I have a similar quilt on my bucket list.

Kate said...

Wow, beautifully done! Both the piecing and the quilting.