Monday, November 23, 2015

Trains - oh and Frogs

Have many of you taken a photo to make into a quilt?   I am thinking I might like to do that some day.

And some day - these photos may be ones that I use.


Aren't these cool?
There just kind of Out there!


I am not sure if someone brought them in?
Or if a track used to exist ?


But I sure liked checking them out!!

And then!!
We found frogs!!

At first I thought they were statues


But they , after I got close
They hopped
and yes - I did scream!


You know, since I am away from my machine,
I think my quilting ideas are growing....

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I have been taking photos of trains and train stations for a while now . . . and even have some railroad related fabrics set aside . . . obviously great minds think alike! (the frogs - not so much)

The Joyful Quilter said...

I've used several different methods to transfer photos into fabric works. It's a fun process to see pictures come alive in a quilt. You SHOULD give it a try!!