Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Senior Photos

I guess that I am going to have to admit that my boy is a Senior.... I keep telling them all they should stay with me until they are 90... so far - I have no takers!


My Son is getting his Senior Photos - and these are a few of my favorites:


I'm pretty sure he is still two!




Because - seriously - how did they grow up so fast?

We had a really good time taking photos



and of course - 
I have more!!


You can find me hiding in the corner - pretending they won't grow up
Yep!



( I hope you all know I am kidding - It's fun to see what they do, where they go,
but they sure leave us with a big ol gap in our house!!)

11 comments:

Sherrill said...

Awww, those are GREAT!! Did you take them? Yes they grow up fast then the grandchildren do the same thing!! Punks! I only have one and she's 19 (REALLY?!!!)

Quiltdivajulie said...

Totally understand -- ours are 34 and 37 -- but they were just born last month!

The Civil War Quilter said...

What a handsome young man!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Time sure flies doesn't it. Nice photos. But just think of how much quilting you'll get done when you're only cooking for 2!

Ranch Wife said...

Those are great shots of a handsome two-year old! LOL. They look like portfolio shots for a modeling-acting agency. I'd hire him!
And yes! They Do grow up way too fast!

mkhquilts said...

So Handsome! Love the 3rd one from the top!

Nann said...

The pictures look like publicity shots rather than senior portait proofs. What a handsome son you have! (How's college selection coming along?)

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

I'll bet the girls his age don't think he's two!! A handsome young man, you gotta be proud.

The Joyful Quilter said...

I feel your pain... I have a senior this year, too. At least you have ONE MORE!! This is my last. I've paid that "senior fee, but I still haven't chosen the photos that I want. Must. Do. That. SOON!!!)

diana569 said...

Our senior pictures were so stiff looking, these casual shots are great! It helps that he's one of your favorite subjects! He sure looks like he's a heartbreaker, not really, maybe I should say ladies man,no not that either,he sure is dam cute! And what no shots with a cowboy hat or horse? :)

Kate said...

Great senior shots. I'm struggling with the fact that our only is a junior this year. How do they grow up so fast? But you are right, it's fun to see the directions that take, but it's going to be a big hole when she's gone.