I really really have been playing in the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge....
I am just wayyyy slower than most!
My original goal at the beginning of the year was to use my 30's prints scraps
And Bust them ( ALL!)
So the last month or two was Orange and Reds
( don't hold me to the exact months - I get days confused real easy!)
I didn't have much Orange 30's
So I combined them with the Reds...
Then - I was out of large scrap piles so I started in putting my leftovers into the same blocks
And I ended up with 17 really scrappy ones
( number 17 is hiding outside the view finder - but I promise - Its there)
This is my Conclusion of the 30's for this year
I ended up with
10 Red Blocks,
and of course the 17 mixups
I need to figure out what I want to do
Mix and Match
2 quilts, 7 quilts
( with 106 blocks that is WAY to big to make 1 quilt)
(PS - and THIS is why I have UFO's ....
although that pile is diminishing too!)