Saturday, October 24, 2015

Bloggers Quilts Festival - ROYGBIV

Here is my Second Entry for Bloggers Quilt Festival - in the ROYGBIV category:

It is from the 2014 Rainbow Scrap Challenge - and I am proud to announce it was finished before the new millennium!!  ( you know the 3000's ;-)  )






Every little heart is made of scraps
Each square is 3 1/2 inches of pure scrap!


I quilted it with Deb Geisslers Double Hearts Pantograph




And just in case you were wondering ...
nope - it did not use up all of my scraps !

Oh And!
This is an original design too
Here is the link to my pattern
if your interested you can use it too ;-)


16 comments:

scraphappy said...

Your hearts turned out great! So glad you didn't run out of scraps yet.

Snowcatcher said...

This is so totally awesome! I may have to make one to get rid of some of my scraps. Thank you for sharing the pattern!

Judy V from Thornton, CO said...

Good luck on both your entries!! They are just lovely!

The Joyful Quilter said...

And a TINY bit of blue in the binding, too. LOVE it!!!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Great entry choice! It is fun to see this happy quilt again.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Thanks for the pattern! Love this quilt, and too bad all your scraps are not used ;-)
Fun to visit blogs from BQF!

Ariane said...

This is such a sweet quilt! I love it!!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Oh I love your scappy hearts! RSC is so much fun isn't it?

Patti said...


that turned out very well!

Kate said...

Love all the colors in this quilt. The quilting is perfect. Beautifully done.

Kat said...

Cute cute scrappy quilt!

Ivani said...

Lovely scrap hearts.

Farm Quilter said...

Adorable quilt!!! Thank you for giving us the pattern - so very nice of you. Be sure to remind us to go vote for it in 4 days!!!

Quilting Babcia said...

A really cute little scrappy quilt! Fun!

CapitolaQuilter said...

Fun layout and design. I like how the hearts are bursting into one another. Good luck with the festival hopping.

Sandy Panagos said...

That is just beautiful. Love the treatment on the edges, too.