Friday, October 23, 2015

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Original Design

I keep seeing all the photos of quilters going to, or prepping for Houston - and it made me all excited - Amys Creative Side - Bloggers Quilt Festival starts too!!! Yay!!

I am entering in the Original Design Category

This is a Quilt that I designed, and then ran as a Mystery Quilt on the blog. The pattern is now in my Craftsy Store.


I designed it as a Quilt of Valor
It was fun to take a twist on row quilts



I just had a blast Quilting it
I have a Nolting Pro and LOVE it 
It is a workhorse!


Stats:
Name: Stars and Stripes
Finished Size 63 x 81
Pattern: Stars and Stripes  ( by me yay)
Bloggers Quilt Festival Category: Original Quilt Design



15 comments:

liz said...

Cool original design! Good luck with your pattern sales!

Alison V. said...

Very lovely!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love the quilt. I just upgraded from an 18" used Nolting to a 20" Pro and got it yesterday. Moves like silk, can't wait to get better on it.

Katie Cogswell said...

Your quilting is beautiful! What a great, patriotic design!

Dresses and Spurs said...

This is really nice! Very patriotic.

Farm Quilter said...

Good luck in Houston!!! What fun to have a quilt accepted there!!! Great pattern - perfect for a QoV!!

Janet said...

Love your original take on the Stars and Stripes!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Good luck with your entry for the Bloggers Quilt Festival!!!

KaHolly said...

It's a very lovely design and so worthy of being entered! Good luck!

QuiltSue said...

It's a great design and I love the quilting.

Missy Shay said...

It is a very pretty quilt!

Leanne Parsons said...

I love this! Done in different colours it would make a fun Christmas quilt too.

Kate said...

I remember this one. It's bold and bright and I love the quilting.

Ranch Wife said...

Yay! I'm glad you entered this one...I love it and its just such a great design for QOV. There are lots of our military men and women being honored with beautiful quilts because of you! Great pattern!

PaintedThread said...

What a great QOV. Clean and eye popping. Beautiful work.