Friday, September 25, 2015

A new Pantograph

My client brought me this adorable jelly roll quilt -
 and I decided that the New Pantograph JellyFish would look great on it.  



I used the panto in the big rows, and then in her little separator rows and did a squiggly line
It Turned out really cute!


Go check out the panto - 
and if you are going to Quilt A Fair this weekend
go Check out Dawnas Design Threads Booth
(tell Dawna I said hi!!)

Here is a link to the Pantos again
Pantographs

Linking up with



11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Pretty quilt, love the pantograph you chose for it.

Terri said...

Great combo. Looking good!
Hugs

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

That is SO cool!! The movement it gives the quilt is awesome!

Unknown said...

The jelly roll top is a beauty, but your quilting makes it a gorgeous quilt! Great job! Lovbe the panto.

Zenia Rene said...

What a cute quilt your client did. Is it a bookshelf? The Jellyfish panto is adorable! I'm sure your client loved the quilting. I'm visiting from Whoop Whoop. Stop on by my blog anytime.

scraphappy said...

Pretty colors. It looks like books on a shelf.

Debbie@thequiltjournal.com said...

Love your quilt and purple is my favorite color!!

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

You have hit my favorite colors with a huge hammer in this gorgeous quilt. Beautiful is too mild a word to describe this one. thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Kate said...

Perfect pantograph for that quilt. It turned out beautifully.

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

What a lovely combination- it's a beautiful quilt!

Wonky Patchwork said...

Jellyfish quilting sounds, and looks, awesome!