Saturday, July 04, 2015

QOV 2015 - July Show #4

Happy 4th of July!!!!

I know today is usually a busy day - but I give you permission to drool for a minute or two over this Quilty Inspiration!!!  It's okay!  Plus you need to cool off a bit right?


So this First quilt was made by our Greeley group of orphan String blocks, extra string block and fun stuff. I sent it to one of the National Quilt of Valor LongArmers - her name is Teresa . She did a fabulous job on it!!  So we have adopted her !!


This one - I am stealing.... okay not really - but I took a lot of photos!
It was made by Connie and Quilted by her. Isn't that just the coolest effect?


Here is another one by Kathy and Connie.  Another one on my bucket list!



This one is also by Kathy and Connie
They sound like trouble don't they?  Tee hee hee

Well - they are not trouble.... I love them !!!
This is the 4th quilt they made this month! ( below)



This quilt ( below) was made by the Palmer Divide Quilters. The fabulous John Alden quilted it.

Then we have the fabulous Ms Judy V - 
She made this one - it is really cool!!


Somehow this next one ( below)
Ended up in my hot little hands from my travels around the state -
but there was no label or name attached to it....
Anyone recognize it???


Marsha and Elena - out in Eastern CO are another fantabulous Duo!!
Over the QOV National Sew Day they hosted a quilting time
They had quilters come in and they made a bajillion of these blocks....

They turned in to fantastic quilts!!
Thanks Marsha for all your hard work in doing this!!



This is a back - I thought that was just so cool 
Its the back of one of Marshas quilts



And  a few smiles - 
to make it worth your while in clicking on my blog


Enjoy your day!!!

8 comments:

Magoo47 said...

Thanks for sharing some ladies!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

I'm loving your QOV Quilt Shows this week. Some of the quilts have so much time invested & are beautiful. I'm more of the "Find a quick pattern & get it done while I can" type. Have my third top for the year just about finished, then it's on to the quilting. Thanks for all the work you do with this program.

Carlie Nichols said...

Fabulous!! Thanks for all the inspiration.
Carlie N.
Western North Carolina

Terri said...

Thanks for the smiles. Great way to start the day.
Hugs

Patti said...

I absolutely love the unlimited creativity coming from those making QOV's. My bucket list also grows with these shows.

Kevin the Quilter said...

Great little mystery quilt! And I have LOVED seeing all of the quilts on parade.....especially those wrapped around deserving veterans! Thanks for all you do!

TLC said...

Kudos for all of the incredible work that you do for veterans!

Kate said...

Such pretty quilts and great smiles. Hope you had a very happy 4th.