Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Super Cool Awesome QOV Step 4

You know.... I was going to tell you how I know this is a Super Cool Awesome Quilt of Valor on Sunday - and I got sidetracked ( ranch work) and I forgot!!   SO!!  Here is how I know...

Every week I get the privilege of hanging with Some Veterans, and sometimes a person needs to goof off - so I had my sketchbook and was sketching away - and they guys... they stole it!! Okay - not really, they started checking out what I was doing!  And they Liked my design.... and they said - Whoa - That is Super Cool - I would LOVE that Quilt....   So - there you go.... Its the Super Cool quilt!

Alright ... onto Step 4:

Thank you for playing along -
the entire quilt pattern can now be found here




4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

I wasn't that interested in your mystery when I saw that we were making friendship stars (been there, done that.) Now that the HSTs have been added in a zig zag row... I absolutely LOVE it!!!

LizA. said...

Don't you know that by telling us "don't peek" means we are instantly going to go peek?!?!

Rosa said...

It's fabulous!

Kate said...

Very fun quilt, I love the red zigzag.