Saturday, February 14, 2015

Remembering..... The Pink....

I do not have a lot of pink in my stash right now .... which is alright... but all week I was thinking - where did it go?   Have I lost it ? Did I store it someplace SO safe.... that I just can't remember?

And then it hit me!!  I have USED a lot of my pinks!!

Here is one:

It is called the Pink Book Quilt:

For Sale in my Etsy Store




And another - this is a Weed Whacker Pattern - free from Bonnie Hunter:
For Sale Here

And my most recent finish - The Pink Bar Quilt...

Hmmm - that sounds like it should have a margarita with it.... may have to re think that name!
For Sale Here



They are all for Sale in my Etsy Shop - so wish me luck!! ( and Share if you know someone looking for Quilts!)    https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlyciaQuiltyGirl


Linking up to


14 comments:

Kevin the Quilter said...

OK.......I simply can't keep up with you anymore! You are a woman gone mad with all of your posting and quilting! I am tired just reading the last few posts!

KaHolly said...

Time to go shopping!

Scrappy quilter said...

All so pretty. I really like the Weed Wacker quilt.

Nell's Quilts said...

All great finishes. Good luck with the sale of these.

Jennie in GA said...

Great use of your pinks! Can't imagine having a color all used up.

Karen said...

Very pretty weed wacker quilt. I love the lime green with the pinks.

Mystic Quilter said...

No wonder you couldn't find too many pinks, you've certainly used plenty here! I love your quilting on the Pink Book Quilt.

Kate said...

Beautiful use of pinks. It's amazing how different you can make the color look depending upon the look of the quilt.

KatieQ said...

I like the combination of green and pink in your Weedwacker quilt.

Cathy Tomm said...

Lots of pink quilts. I love the lime green and pink

Cathy said...

I remember those! You certainly have put your scraps to good use.

scraphappy said...

Wohoo for you and using up all your pinks! Great progress.

Missy Shay said...

I love your pink and green weed whacker!

Sheila said...

Your quilts are wonderful! I love them. You have been busy.
Good luck with your etsy shop : )