Monday, February 02, 2015

Plaid #8... ALYOF for February

The A Lovely Year of Finishes  really helped me stay on track for January.... 

so here's to trying it again in February.

I said at the beginning of the year that I just wanted to stay home, translate that as NOT travel. I mean I work here... my business is in the basement.... I have ALWAYS worked here. I had a Maternity Clothing Company and went right into Quilting.... so I KNOW better.....

However January found me on the road just about everyday... and not just to pick up kids!! 
 ( good thing is I like to work at night ...so I didn't get behind in my business.)

Here's to No travel February.... I'll try again!

And here's to finishing a February Goal..... Plaid #8!!

My plan today ( as you know plans can always change!) 

Is to make a 16 block quilt. I think ( big think) I will add a purple border to it.... 

Linking to:
http://www.patchworktimes.com

and
blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com



3 comments:

Kate said...

I love the color of these blocks. Good luck with your ALYOF goal this month. I failed on mine last month, so am going to try something different this month.

Ramona said...

Are you using recycled shirts? The colors are great! Good luck staying home in February!

Happy Turtle said...

Enjoy your February!
Carol