Saturday, February 07, 2015

Pink Scrappy Saturday

Pink is the Color of the Month for our RSC15 challenge hosted by http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/

And I wholeheartedly went in search of Pink Scraps.  Ummmmm I don't have pink scraps.... it's not that my boys don't like pink, it's just that , well..... they like other colors besides pink....

So what is a girl to do?

I searched my bins of plaid!!!!  And Ta-Da ... There was PINK in there....

And then the Superbowl was on, and so my Mom and I worked at the kitchen counter cutting, and watching the game of course, while the boys yelled....

Ta - Da....



It is either Sticks 3.... or Plaid #9..... Or maybe.... it will be called Plaid Sticks./..... let's just work on the finish part - there is A LOT of pink there!!


Have a Happy Weekend!!

15 comments:

Kathy S. said...

That's a fun set of pink strips! Have fun with it!

scraphappy said...

So glad you found some punks to play with this month. What a pretty quilt they will make, even if your boys like other colors :)

Kate said...

Even though I have a girl, she's not real fan of pink, so I don't have many pink scraps either. Looking forward to seeing this one come together.

KaHolly said...

No pink? Oh, my! There are some colors I have to dig deep for, too.

Mari said...

I have tons of pink scraps, but almost no blue. Funny how that happens, huh? Have fun with those strips!

Scrappy quilter said...

I'd been the same has you although I'd have no orange scraps. I seldom ever use that color.

Pattilou said...

You found some pink! Great finds!
I don't have much pink either. But when you start rounding it up its amazing how far it goes.

Deb A said...

Glad you found some pink to play with with a house full of boys! Enjoy.

Jennie in GA said...

Glad you found some pinks....wouldn't want you to be left out for the month!

Julierose said...

Lovely plaids, Alycia; thanks for your kind thoughtful comment...I am resting today...hugs, Julierose

Magpie Sue said...

I thought at first maybe you were going to substitute plaids for pink for February. What would THAT have looked like?!

Nell's Quilts said...

So glad you found some pink to play with this month.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I had a hard time finding some pink scraps for this month too. Looks like you discovered more than enough to sew up a quilt (or two). Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

Linda said...

LOL Cute blog post about your boys and pink.

Sheila said...

GOOD selection of pink prints. Score!