Friday, February 13, 2015

Oh My... the Goodness....

Of these two quilts.... will just blow you away....

My wonderful Wonderful Client Maxine has got THE EYE! for color!!!

Before I start quilting a quilt - I will drape it out in my living room ( its a large room) and I will play with my thoughts about how I want to quilt it. And each time I have one of her quilts being prepped - one of my guys will walk by and say "WOW"  ....  That is THE highest compliment!!



Isn't that amazing?
I swear the woman has a fantastic Eye for color and placement


And then she made this one! 
I think that this...by far... is my favorite plus sign quilt 
I have seen!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Hope you loved her quilts as much as I do!

10 comments:

Snowcatcher said...

She does indeed do a great job, but boy, that first one just blows me away, just as you said!

Lisa C said...

I appreciate how different the two quilts are coming from the same quilter. I'd be interested to know if she just made them because or if she made them with someone in mind (hence the drastic style differences).

Terri said...

Love the color. It's amazing that she made both of them. Love the quilting on them both.
Hugs

Kathy's A Quilter said...

Maxine has a wonderful eye for colour! and far and away my favourite is the colourful montage, and your quilting really really enhances it.

Ramona said...

Wow! That top quilt is gorgeous!! You are right....she has quite an eye.

Judy V. from Thornton, CO said...

Thanks for letting me "stop by" and admire those two beauties by Maxine!

Michele said...

They ARE really gorgeous.

M-R Charbonneau said...

Wow is right! They are both beautiful but that top one is an eye catcher! LOVE it! Thanks for sharing!

Kate said...

Beautiful use of color in both quilts. It's amazing how different they are in tone, you'd never guess they came from the same quilter.

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

They are both awesome! I think I agree, that plus quilt is probably the most pleasing one I've ever seen too! Your quilting adds the perfect touch :)