Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy New Year Design Wall .... PROGRESS

I am here today to brag a little bit.... because I can.... and I know you will get it..... much more than my children who are just wanting breakfast to be served ;-)

My Wonky Log Cabin... made out of the scraps that never end....

is....

Quilted!!!

Whoot Whoot!!


I quilted lots of funky squares on it.  AND!! it was practice for a Client Quilt. So - two stones.... no that doesn't sound right..... Two quilts were completed with this quilting design?  

Does that sound right?   I know there is a saying - but I am smelling bacon..... its wafting my way.... and it is making me dizzy.....



I Did a little special flag design in it too - but it's easier to see on the back.  - Kinda cool?



And now.... that is the end of this quilt for me - my dear sweet Janet will bind it for a Quilt of Valor -


so Ta -da .... I am Finished!!!


11 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Yeah. No wait, Double Yeah!

Terri said...

It's a beauty. Love the quilting. The saying is "2 birds with one stone"... is that what you wanted to say?
Hugs

Tami C said...

You did a wonderful job on this one! I've been enjoying seeing parts of it along the way. Someone is going to be a very happy Veteran!

Kat said...

Love it! I am doing a ton of string quilts lately. Aren't they fun? :)

Michele said...

I really like this one. Yeah to you.

M-R Charbonneau said...

Nicely done! Great job on the quilting, Alycia! I'm so glad you linked up to TGIFF! Can you link back to us so your readers can find us too? Thanks!

Kate said...

Congrats on the finish. It turned out beautifully.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

This looks great! I love log cabin blocks. Thanks for sharing this scrappy goodness with Oh Scrap!

Bethany said...

I also feel so accomplished when the quilting is done!! Great quilt!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

So pretty and your quilting looks wonderful too! It's fun to see all the great fabrics in your closeup pics.

Anonymous said...

Looks really good! Maybe if I'd sort my scraps I could do something so coordinated.