Wednesday, January 28, 2015

QOV 2015

Happy Wednesday again!!

Our week has been a little crazy - and that is when I appreciate the sitting down and looking at the pretty quilts.... it just relaxes me!!

This first quilt is a Block Drive Quilt - and quilted by Me.  it was fun - check out the texture on it.
Block Drive Quilt

Block Drive Quilt


This is the back - isn't it fun? 



Next is a quilt pieced by Diana B and quilted by Me

pieced by Diana

Diana - Close up




















Some smiles - sorry the pics are dark - I think it wasn't quite sure if the sun wanted to come out, or if it wanted to stay in. The building is one of those Green built buildings with lots of windows to provide the light.



This quilt was made by Laura - and is already hugging on a Veteran!! Gotta LOVE that!!!

The next one... well - I am sort of embarrassed. I made it. I folded it in a pile, and sort of forgot all about it. I pulled it out to quilt and went - hey.... I remember this one... I think I made it!!!

It was a free pattern that I did and posted on Vicki's blog - so now I am going to have to go find it and post it here for you.  It was SO very busy.... I just quilted a texture on it!



Next is a Quilt made by Miracles and quilted by Me.  ( I told you I wanted to stay home - I get more done!!)


And then.... from my Sweet Meredith in AZ - the quilting machine has been smokin'!!

These Next 6 quilts are all pieced by her - and Quilted by Ron O in NM
Meredith











the hidden symbol




Meredith

the other hidden symbol































I love that when Ron Quilts - he hides an Americana Symbol in his quilting. It is so fun to show that to the recipient!   Kind of like a grown up Eye Spy!!


Meredith

the back

Meredith

Meredith

meredith

Hope you enjoyed today's beauties!! Have a Quilty Day!!


6 comments:

Terri said...

Wow! A bunch of beauties today.
Does Meredith ever sleep? Love the hidden symbol.
Hugs

Donna Endresen said...

Beautiful Quilts. As a Retired Army Medical Officer, I find it interesting and wonderful that Ron hides a meaningful symbol in his quilting! God Bless You!

Kat Scribner said...

the orange one is beautiful, wow.

Anonymous said...

Love the quilt show Alycia. Thank you for all the inspiration you give to us. MK

Kate said...

Some bright and fun quilts. Love the smiles. Hope you were able to stay home for a bit.

Cathy said...

Wow...those Americana symbols are fabulous and fun.