Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Maxine's Ocean Waves

I must preface this with - it is not my quilt.... I am not that perfect of a half square maker.

BUT! I got to quilt it, and hold it in my hands, and pretend that it was mine for a very short while.... it was heaven!!

Maxine made this quilt - and it is FANTASTIC!!!



Isn't it gorgeous!!

The colors - the symmetry
It is just my thing!!!



She used a lovely yellow polka Dot for the back -
Just perfect for this quilt!!


What a fun quilt to quilt on!!


7 comments:

Michele said...

Pretty, pretty but you know you had to give it back, right?

Ramona said...

What a beautiful quilt! The colors, design and your quilting. I love the swirls with the geometric design. Lovely.

Andee said...

It is gorgeous! Love the pattern and quilting!

Patti said...

I love Ocean Waves. I made one for a double sided quilt. I want to make a blue & white one too. This one is lovely.

TLC said...

I love it! I bet it was so much fun to quilt too.

Kate said...

Beautiful and bright, my favorite kind of quilt. Is that ocean waves I see quilted into the pattern?

Libby said...

What a beauty !!!! Your work is lovely.
:) :)