Thursday, August 14, 2014

another one bites the dust....

I always love summer and having my kids home, but this summer was just CRAZY!! My college kid was home and we LOVED that - but he brings another level of energy to our house. None of us are real slackers when the sun is shining, but the added energy.... Let's just say - it may be a week or two until I am caught up to normal.

I Quilted this QOV - well my photo says the 7th of July. So that is how behind I am in my photo editing/posting!


This one was put together in one of our sew days - the pattern for the block can be found ( for free)
http://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2012/06/block-instructions.html


I think this makes 13 QOV for the year for me. Whoot Whoot - My goal was 12... so I am glad to know I am sticking to something ;-)


Ready for your Photo of the Day?:  It is actually a series - so you'll have to keep checking back to see the rest of them lol






3 comments:

Terri said...

Yee Haw! That does look painful.
Hugs

Andee said...

Another great QOV!

Kate said...

Very cool quilting. Congrats on the finish. This pattern is on my bucket list. Hopefully one of these days I get that far.