Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Quilts of Valor 2014 - Fremont Co Quilters

We have an awesome group of Quilters down in Fremont CO in Colorado. They have really picked up speed and momentum and are just quilting like crazy!!

They have recently finished these 10 Beautiful Quilts of Valor. They have been delivered to one of our programs and will be presented to their forever homes VERY soon.


Cathy and Jewell are the fearless leaders.


They quilt in Canon City once a week.


If you are interested in joining in with them - 
Message me - and I will pass your info along.

They took all of the quilt pictures for me to post!
Wasn't that awesome ;-)




I am so proud of their group - they have really been working hard!!



Doesn't the one below have such great texture?


Thank you to the Fremont CO Quilters in Colorado - they provided such a lovely Quilt show this week!!


Thank you for stopping by! NOW!!! Mark your calendars for tomorrow!!  Seriously - you WANT to come back... There is such a great announcement happening..... see you then!

8 comments:

Judy V. from Thornton, CO said...

Beautiful, beautiful quilts from Fremont CO quilters! They are inspiring.

Miss Carol said...

The quilts you get for Quilt of Valor are so beautiful! The ones our guild makes, are not as pretty. I really wish they understood how important it is to give/receive a quality quilt. Even though I'm in OH, I wanna join their group :) Thank you for all you do.
I think it's time I send you a quilt too!

Terri said...

A lovely bunch of quilts from a loving bunch of ladies. Thanks for sharing the inspiration with us.
Hugs

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

These are awesome! Wow, they really were busy. . . and the quilts are just gorgeous :)

Rubydell said...

Warms the heart! Thanks special people for your wonderful generosity.

Anonymous said...

What lovely quilts. These ladies are awesome and they deserve a big THANK YOU for all they do for our service men and women. Thank you for the show Alycia.
Marilyn

Lorna McMahon said...

I don't like to pick favourites.... but the pinwheel and applique quilt is calling my name! Sew beautiful!

Kate said...

More beautiful quilts for such a great cause.