Friday, February 28, 2014

Another one bites the dust!

I think I have been working on this quilt for a while. I kept losing interest - which is sad - because I loved the fabrics. One day I was working on it, and it hit me - My friend K - needed this quilt!!!

Having a recipient in mind sure made it go faster. I finished the top, then searched all over for an appropriate backing - suitable to the quilt - and to K....

And Voila!! I am finished - and K is now the proud owner of this quilt:


I am linking up with CrazymomQuilts and Confessions on a Fabric Addict!

8 comments:

KaHolly said...

I'll just bet she loves it!!

Shauna said...

love it, I hope your friend loves it too

Lorna McMahon said...

Lovely quilt! What a sweet gift for your friend!

Terri said...

Love your quilt... well, K's quilt. I guess K is a cowgirl. What a wonderful friend she has.
Hugs

Tami C said...

She's sure to love it! I always get going on those things I make for my mother-in-law!

Gemini Jen NZ said...

I always find that having a person in mind is the best motivation! Using great fabrics or colours is the second most motivating factor!! Great work!

Kate said...

Congrats on the finish!

Ranch Wife said...

I know that'll be a quilt that is dearly loved! Look at all of those fun prints. If you ever run short of western prints, let me know...I'm your gal! :)