Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Word for the Year & Scrappy Challenge

On my Stashbusters list we have been talking about a Word for the Year. Something that we will use to remind us of our commitments..... after much consideration and pondering's...  I have decided on"

Utilize

I want to Utilize my stash, utilize my time, utilize my abilities, and utilize my extra energy storage. ( yes I am sure you know what that is lol)

Here is one plan that I have to use my stash - I am going to participate in the Scrappy Challenge at http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/  Each month she chooses a different color to use in your stash.  I am going to combine this with http://patchworktimes.com   Once a month - on the 2nd she is going to post a block to work on for the month. Here is the INFO

That's as far as I have gotten on any big plans.... can you believe it?  I do want to finish off some UFO;s and continue to work my way through my ironing board cabinets....

How about you? Any fun plans? Goals?

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

Welcome aboard! I joined the RSC13 last year and loved it! It was the easiest POM to stay committed with!

Missy Shay said...

I have 5 quilts in varying stages I want to finish, one is still being pieced, one just needs the blocks sewn together then quilted and three flimsies, I think that is doable!

Kate said...

The scrappy challenge is a lot of fun. I already have a project picked out, but I will check out Judy's blocks (and will probably do some of those too.)