Monday, January 20, 2014

Sidetracked

i took all of my blue scrappy blocks off the Design wall - just cuz... I thought I would be adding more, and then I found some other blocks that I had been working on.... and *squirrel*

I went off another direction.....


This is what is all put together....

The last row needs to be sewn, the next to the last row is sewn and need to be attached....
And then... I will go back to my mission ( as soon as I remember what it was!)

For more design walls ( er um even floors) head over to:
Patchwork Times

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

Fun quilt! I love half log cabins! So many design options!

Terri said...

That is gorgeous - one of my favorite color combos, too. You should have more *squirrel* moments! Atta Girl!
Hugs

scraphappy said...

Glad the squirrel took you off on such a pretty sidetrack. Great blocks.

LizA. said...

ha, ha! So THAT'S what it's called! Squirrel! Boy do I ever have a lot of those moments.....

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

How fun is that!

Kate said...

Very fun quilt. Progress on any front is progress. I'm beginning to think all quilters have quilt project ADD, it's just a hazard of the hobby!