Friday, October 11, 2013

Finished!!!

This quilt is ready to be bound.... so it is FINISHED in my opinion....

It was pieced by Carol at one of our sew days, of blocks that were collected in a block drive.

The backing was made by Holly M ( cool fabrics Holly)

The batting is Quilters Dream Puff. It is super soft and fluffy and cuddly.



And it has binding made, and is in the to bind pile for our Quilt of Valor sew day!!


This was yesterdays sunrise. They have been so beautiful lately, that as I am doing chores, I just sit there in awe.... and my horses nudge me and say "Dork! Get us the hay!" So yesterday I got up early enough to get all the chores done... so I could watch with my camera. I was NOT disappointed!!



And the other spectrum..... the Big Dipper.... from my deck ;-)


Enjoy Your day!!!


10 comments:

ChristaQuilts said...

I love this quilt - it's so graphci and fun!

LizA. said...

Wow! Beautiful! So THAT'S what a sunrise looks like....

Missy Shay said...

What beautiful pictures!

Kay said...

Love the quilt, it looks really cosy.

Snowcatcher said...

The quilt is lovely, and I'm so impressed by the number of blocks you received, but man, that sunrise!!! AWESOME!!!

Terri said...

Thanks for sharing your paradise! So pretty. I can see the dippers here, too, if I stand out in the middle of the street!
Oh, and the quilt is lovely.
Hugs

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

The morning skies have been gorgeous here in Southeast South Dakota this week, too!

Sherrill said...

A beautiful quilt and AWESOME sunrise/sunset photos--quite the photographer you've become!!

Kate said...

Beautiful quilt! Gorgeous photos! You've had a really good week.

phxquilt said...

Gorgeous pictures!