Friday, September 06, 2013

Photography

I found a Photo A Day Challenge, and thought I would participate. Each day there is a new prompt, and you are supposed to go photograph something that you think of that fits that prompt.

You can find all of them - up to date here; http://alyciaclicks.blogspot.com/p/photo-day.html

I have to show you something funny though.... I love Sports Photography. It is not posed, it is not planned, and it's fun to get the action shots. Sometimes though - even I laugh at what I capture.
The kids in the blue are my school - the one up front is Little Bit, and right behind him in Blue - is his buddy - J.  This is the first year for both of them running Cross Country. I tell you - these kids Crack! Me! Up!!!

Just a quick plug - If you are ready for Family Pictures - especially for Christmas Cards... now is the time to book your appointments. I am in Northern Colorado ;-)  Fall is one of the most beautiful times of the year!


2 comments:

Terri said...

Thumbs up, Alycia! I'll enjoy your photo challenge.
Hugs

Kate said...

Those sports cameos can be so much fun.