Monday, August 19, 2013

Design Wall Monday

I blubbered for a while, and then decided some sewing therapy was in order.....

Big Blowout String Blocks
These really are addicting - and a lot of fun to sew. I have three buckets of strings, and I am pretty sure that no dent was made....

I don't want tv too much, unless its the new or sports. but the house was quiet for a few hours yesterday. I had been reading about all these new Netflix series, so though I would try one. The one that was the most highly recommended - after 3 minutes, I thought it was a waste of time....But I found a new to me show - White Collar .    He is a White Collar criminal now working with the FBI....  the first two episodes were pretty good....

for other design walls head to:
http://www.patchworktimes.com

7 comments:

Dar said...

I love string quilts. This looks like a good QOV candidate.

Terri said...

Beautiful start! 5 already headed your way.
Hugs

Kevin the Quilter said...

I better get busy on my donation blocks for you!

Quiltin Jenny said...

Yes, quilt therapy has been very helpful!

Love those blocks.

Impera Magna said...

Staying busy is a good thing in a quiet house!

As for "recommendations"... don't believe most of 'em... *lol* I trust my DS and DIL's recommendations... and my daughters... but that's about it.

Bonnie said...

Strings always multiply -- they NEVER subtract! Looking good.

Kate said...

You've made lots of progress. It so hard to find something good to watch, which is why Pandora keeps me company in the sewing room.